Ads 468x60px

February 13, 2012

슈퍼주니어 사랑합니다!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sometimes you know perfectly that you love someone so much, with all your heart that it might actually hurt. Specially if it's so far away from you. Hundred and thousands of km away from you... but they say love don't have barriers. Specially if the machine that keeps that love growing is music. I've known them for some years now and since the beggining I knew what was going to happen. Oh yeah, it's not only one person. They're 15.




Many people can say whatever about them (the funny thing is that most of those people know nothing about them but... you know, whatever) and some may even hate them... and I don't care. I know what they've been through, I understand the way they are, I've laughted and cried because of them and the things that happened to them. I love them so fucking much. It's already the 화이트데이(White Day/Valentines Day in Korea) [KST] and I want to dedicate this entry to them.

슈퍼주니어... 사랑합니다!!!!!!!!!!

0 howls:

Post a Comment

 

Registered & Protected

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive