Ads 468x60px

February 17, 2012

24

That's your age since some hours ago. Wow. Time has passed so fast, didn't it? I still remember the moment when I asked my friend: who's HIM? I was stunned.
Now, here I am, once again, wishing you a Happy Birthday (even you're not going to read this).

You started your career at a very young age and you'd to endure all type of moments since then. Sometimes you didn't even know how to react but you're forced to grew up and learn, and you had to do both fast. There's no time to waste. You're always the maknae, the little one, the shy one, the one that only a few understood, the one that cried and suffered the most to create the proyect from which you're now best known all over the planet.
They asked me so many times 'Why him? He's not even pretty'. Now I laugh more than ever to those words. You've been always handsome in so many ways.
After that they continued asking me 'Do you still like him? After all this situation?'. I still answer them with silence.
So many of them criticized you so hardly. I kept quiet. I laughted inside. 'They don't know him at all' I thought, and I still think. Now they say that you're a young man. A made and firm man. What most of them don't know is that you've been like that since so many years now. I'm so proud of you. Continue like this. Many people cannot understand you... who cares? You know exactly who you are, whom you have by your side and you know perfectly the goals you want to archieve. Thank you for being real. Thank you for teach me so many things. Thank you for being like you are.

Happy Birthday Shim Changmin. I love you. 
Always and forever.


0 howls:

Post a Comment

 

Registered & Protected

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive