Ads 468x60px

February 4, 2011

Broken heartbeat

Pain doesn't go away. It remains in my heart since she left, two years and four months ago.

A part of my everything. Someone who raised me up and teach me some important facts about life. She was unique.

Every single day I can go back in time and if I concentrate enough I can reproduce her beautiful voice in my head. She loved to sing, and I loved to listen to her.

Memories that are now tears...because it hurts.

A lump in the throat...a heart crying...a lonely girl that lose her path when she left to never come back. Because she never stopped and thought that maybe someday she had to continue without her. Because there're so many plans that sudently broke into pieces one day, early in the morning.

I just need you back by my side...I need you back...and it's completely imposible.


You knew it when you're here and I'm sure you still know wherever you're now: I'll love you not only until my heart stops beating or until my life stops breathing. I'll love you forever.

Photobucket

0 howls:

Post a Comment

 

Registered & Protected

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protected

Blog Archive